segunda-feira, 6 de julho de 2015

Semente do Silêncio/Seed of silence

I'm afraid of her
With her eyes half open
And her life
oh her life so close in her skin

For where goes she?
And will be with me?
This is everything I must know
But I don't

I'm afraid of her love
I'm crazy for her arms
So deeply warm
And by  the promisses
That she never did

For where goes she?
And will be with me?
This is everything I must know
But I don't

What do I say? I'm falling indeed
I'm falling in her eyes
And I know she is calling
In the silence
Please say don't you hear?
She is calling indeed
She is calling
in the seed of silence?


MMt


_________________________________________________
all rights protected

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

CONTATO



marielza.t@hotmail.com


contato@marimaritiscate.com.br

Seguidores